What TO bring:
- – Comfortable walking shoes
- – Sandals or flip flops (for the showers)
- – Modest swimwear. (Please no bikinis, speedos, or revealing swimsuits of any kind.)
- – Pillow (if you want your own. Linens and a pillow will be provided by CSU)
- – Clothing for the week including…Small backpack for carrying Bible, notebook, pen, towel etc.
- – Something to keep you warm (i.e. sweatshirt/jacket) in case it gets cold.
- – Something to keep you dry (i.e. poncho, rain jacket or umbrella) in case it rains.
- – Something to keep you cool (i.e. shorts, t-shirts)
- – Bible, journal/notebook, pen.
- – Toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, shampoo, sunscreen)
- – Spending money (for extra snacks, band merch, books, event merchandise etc.)
What NOT to bring:
- – Weapons, or anything that can be used as a weapon.
- – Illegal substances.
- – Fireworks or flammable materials.
- – A bad attitude or anything that will distract you from the purpose of gathering.